Skip to main content

E_motion's

                    


Hello ! To the world by my word , 

    So before starting i would like to ask you one simple question ,If any one would ask you :Hey ! what's going on? What would be your answer, I guess most of the answer will be "nothing much ". Isn't it ?  If it was me then for sure I would answer "nothing much " because most of us don't want to show what's going on with us or we can also say that even we don't know the answer of what's going on ?  Even today many are searching the answer for the question What's going on ? Even me , also searching for this answer ... 

Hmm now I think i should update my insta bio or insta username as messed soul or messed me , Haha i know it's lame , but seriously think about that ,not my bio obviously .
   You know we smile , we talk ,we laugh but most of us don't cry  I guess that's making us feel empty from inside , So ones Dr.Jug ( Srk in Dear zindagi movie ) said "Tum agar khul ke ro nahi sakogi , toh khul ke hass kaise paogi" (If you can't cry openly ,then how will you be able to laugh openly) i think this line is true  ,because from childhood our parents even mine taught us crying is a sign of weakness , so these words are fixed in our minds and we think crying or being sad will show weaker side of us . So in my case if whenever I get hurt and want to cry I used to tell myself No don't cry ,You are strong. I guess this is the reason behind my messed up emotions because I am not expressing one of the important emotion .
 So all I want to ask is whenever we are overwhelmed with joy, would we hide a smile ? After having awful day at work and we see our sibling ate our icecream that we have been looking forward to all day , would we not be pissed off ? So if we're sad , why wouldn't we cry ? Why wouldn't we slump around ? Why wouldn't we give ourself right to be sad?
    And you know what ,people who ignore sadness cheat themselves . Sadness or crying isn't a sign of weakness ,it's a sign that you're a human and have feelings beyond what you're told is appropriate to show in public in fact people who express their all emotions are far more mentally healthy than those who supress it .
  So unlock the emotions and feel free.And whenever you hear , Hey ! what's going on I hope you know your answer.

Have a great day
-N.N


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Roller Coaster: Mid-Year Reflections

                    Roller Coaster :  Mid-Year Reflections Hello ! To the world by my word , Have you ever heard about roller coasters? If yes, that's great. If no, let me explain.        First, clear your throat and get ready. A roller coaster is an amusement ride that uses an elevated railroad track to carry passengers on a train through many sudden or extreme changes in a short time. You may be wondering why I am talking about roller coasters, right? There's a quote that says, “Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.” This quote is great because it helps us picture life’s journey. As we approach the midpoint of the year, let me share my story of 2024.             Like many, I started the year with a long to-do list: learning, painting, writing, creating, traveling, and more. I thought this would be my year, but life never goes as planned. What is life without falling, losing, or even crying? Yes, I c

One-sided friendship

  Hello ! To the world by my word ,  “Not only one-sided love but one-sided friendships also do exists.” — Rupali Negi So basically one-sided friendship refers to a relationship where one person invests significantly more time, effort, and emotional energy into the friendship than the other person. It can be emotionally draining for the person who feels like they're doing all the work without receiving much in return. If you're in such a situation, it might be worth discussing your feelings with your friend or reevaluating the dynamics of the relation.    Friendships are the cornerstone of our social lives, providing us with support and a sense of belonging. However, not all friendships are created equal. Sometimes, we find ourselves in relationships where the effort and investment seem to flow in just one direction - a phenomenon commonly known as a "one-sided friendship." In this blog, we'll explore about one-sided friendships, their impact on our well-being, an